Stay tuned here for speaker and topic details on our next morning meeting.
- Wednesday, April 4th, 8am-9am
- 1810 NE First Avenue, just north of Broadway
- Coffee will be served, please bring a mug!
We meet at Nutcase Headquarters in the Ford Building at 2505 SE 11th Ave, Portland, on the second floor. The building is equipped with an elevator and an accessible bathroom. Wheelchair users, the main entrance on 11th Avenue is your best choice. Bicycles please lock up out front.
We meet at the Bike Farm, located at 1810 NE First Ave, just north of Broadway. The space is on the ground floor and is accessible to wheelchair users. Bicycles are welcome inside.
- sliding scale: $6 – $10 – $15 – $20 per month
- 10 hours of volunteer work per year – more info here
- sprout/sage discount: members aged under 25 or over 60: $25 per year
Dues payments may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org via PayPal.